Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Odette Yustman Is So Sexy I Wanna Scream!

Sexy Odette Yustman Does Arena

The new queen of scream is one gorgeous little sweetheart named Odette Yustman. Have you seen her in The Unborn or the big hit from a little while back now Cloverfield? Then you know what I'm talking about -- I mean I hate horror movies but I love a hot looking woman - so whateryagonna do... gotta suck it up and watch the thing right? Well, now we have the chance to enjoy her without all that blood, gore and weirdness going on -- just pure hotness as she poses for Arena. Looking just good enough to eat here -- yummy - I think I'll take a bite --- hey honey - stop all that screaming would ya?

Hot Babe Odette Yustman
Beautiful Actress Odette Yustman
Horror Movie Star Odette Yustman
Gorgeous Odette Yustman In Lingerie

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: